hachimitsulemon answered: Prompt: John riding Sherlock on his armchair?
diifinity answered: John riding Sherlock hard and both of them enjoying it very much pleeeeease. *_*
holmosexuality answered: toplock pleasee
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
he’s making it hopthis is the only thing I care about
I took my girlfriend to an improv show the other night and during intermission we were passionately arguing over whether half a 5 Hour Energy shot would give you 2.5 hours of energy or 5 hours of half-assed energy so we turned around to ask the opinions of the three people behind us and one of them said “Are all your arguments like this because we heard you in the lobby earlier fighting over the right way to pronounce ‘egg’?”
That moment in your childhood when you realize that Diagon Alley is just the word diagonally….
And the Mirror of Erised is just the word desire backwards.
Didn’t even realize. Does that mean Knockturn Alley is nocturnally (dark/night)?
Yes, and Grimmauld Place is a play on grim old place.
He’s smiling. He’s proud of himself.
He’s saying “Look at me, that’s right, I’m balancing myself on this little stub of a branch. I am as majestic as a bird on its perch.”
behold the happiest bear
Mind Palace John is fucking gorgeous.
Are you surprised
That’s how Sherlock sees him